Darija is a Partner at Prica & Partners. She focuses on competition and corporate law. Darija provides competition law advice regarding merger and acquisitions, joint ventures, as well as in relation to state aid and public procurement. She also assists Serbian and international companies on all types of corporate law issues, including corporate and commercial transactions, incorporation matters, contract drafting and review, corporate governance issues, shareholder matters, capital transactions, restructuring and divestments. Darija acted as a lead lawyer in the acquisition of NIS – Petroleum Industry of Serbia by Gazprom Neft.
With almost 20 years of professional experience, Darija is an established and well-known legal practitioner, who is highly praised by her clients, which include HBO, Ferrero, Procter & Gamble, Japan Tobacco International, Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Nokia, Ringier Axel Springer among others.
- Belgrade Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- International League of Competition Law
- Law Society of England and Wales Competition Section (non-practising member)
- Women’s Competition Network
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law (LL.M.)
- University of Belgrade, Faculty of Law (LL.B.)