IBA – 15th Annual Competition Conference
The head of our Competition practice partner Darija Ognjenović participated at the Annual Competition Conference which took place at The St Regis hotel in Florence, Italy on September 16/17, 2011
The conference was presented by the IBA Antitrust Committee and supported by the IBA European Regional Forum.
- Current developments in merger law and enforcement
- Next steps in antitrust litigation
- Challenges posed by the growing internationalisation of cartel investigations
- Views from those who are shaping competition law – an interview with John Fingleton
- Case study – Rio Tinto/BHP Billiton
Speakers included competition lawyers, regulators and professionals involved in antitrust and trade law.