Energy Conference “RES SERBIA 2022”
Ana Čalić Turudija, Partner, attended the “RES SERBIA 2022” conference which was held on 15 September 2022 at the Metropol Palace hotel in Belgrade.
This event dedicated to green energy issues was organized by RES Serbia, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the organization WindEurope. Renewable Energy Sources of Serbia (RES Serbia) is a Belgrade based business association founded in 2021, and aimed at improvement of the business environment in the field of renewable energy sources and promotion of the generation and use of electric power from renewable energy sources.
The conference consisted of five panels focusing on the following topics:
- The impact of the security and economic crisis on the development of RES projects (regional views);
- Market challenges, regulatory obstacles and the investment environment as key elements for the realization of wind farms and other RES projects (words of investors and equipment manufacturers);
- Financing RES projects from the point of view of leading banks and bankers;
- Development, construction and operation of RES projects from the point of view of environmental protection experts;
- Integration of RES into the electricity market.
The speakers included leading international experts from across the energy, legal and financial sectors, prominent decision-makers in the public and private sectors, as well as environmental protection experts.