Ready For The Challenge
Top Legal Advisory for Property Transactions
Real estate is an essential part in today’s business environment and can ultimately determine the success or failure of any commercial operation. By grasping the core of the matter, our dedicated real estate experts are able to suggest appropriate and intelligent solutions for our clients and advise them on the entire real estate lifecycle. Real estate funds, developers, institutional investors and corporations alike trust our client-centric approach that ensures that their underlying business strategy has been taken into consideration for every matter.
International Capability with Local Insight
Our real estate experts handle all matters related to the development and maturation of a property all the way to the final exit, including sound legal advice in relation to acquisitions and joint ventures, investment structures, FIDIC agreements, financing, licensing, property disputes, and planning and construction projects. The team has profound knowledge of all particularities of each property type and is therefore ideally positioned to give tailored advice on any kind of industrial, residential, retail or multi-purpose real estate. Our counsel is regularly sought after in regards to the largest and most complex real estate transactions in our market.
Our real estate team works closely with colleagues from our corporate, banking and finance, dispute, energy, infrastructure and tax practices to ensure smooth, seamless service during transactions. Our team offers insight into the available tax benefits for real estate investments along with advice on how to capitalise on it. Our regional relationship with LAWYERS & FRIENDS – SE EUROPEAN LEGAL NETWORK gives us the ability and resources to manage cross-border transactions and multi-jurisdictional acquisitions.
- Advising an international consortium regarding a tender procedure for a concession for the development, maintenance and management of the Belgrade Airport Nikola Tesla. Services included the preparation of a comprehensive LDDR on the real estate assets.
- Advising Trelleborg Wheel System on the construction of new production facility in Ruma, Serbia
- IKEA – advice on the potential purchase of several land sites in Belgrade and Novi Sad. Services included negotiations with prospective sellers and city authorities to resolve the legal status of individual land plots of interest.
- Private owner – advice on the lease of luxury property for adaptation into a newly established four-star hotel in the city centre.
- Advising CJR Renewables on various energy related construction projects, including a number of BOP and EPC contracts.