Ready For The Challenge
Legal Advice for French Businesses
Prica & Partners offers French-speaking clients specialised French language services, particularly aligned to the needs of clients from France, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium. We work for clients looking to invest or operate in Serbia and they value the proactive approach and technical excellence that Prica & Partners is known for.
Companies from Francophone countries can rely on our expertise in providing a broad range of legal services related to their business and corporate activities in Serbia. Clients benefit from our know-how, experience and knowledge of the French language and its particular characteristics.
We have established excellent relations with the French offices of renowned international law firms and have acted as their local counsel in many cross-border corporate and M&A projects.
The French speaking companies we have worked with come from a broad spectrum of industries and are internationally renowned brands.
We have worked with clients such as Credit Suisse International, SociétéGénérale, Cofis SA, Saint-Gobain, Michelin, Swisscom, Lafarge, Laboratoires Mayoly Spindler, AXA, and Sanofi Aventis.
Prica & Partners is a member of the SWISS-SERBIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
- Republic of Serbia in cooperation with Lazard Frères – advice on the largest privatisation project to date in Serbia for the sale of a majority share in the incumbent telecom, Telekom Srbija a.d.;
- Advising Credit Suisse AG on a EUR 30 million and EUR 50 million loan facility granted to the government of Montenegro;
- Advising Société Générale on a loan facility from the European Investment Bank;
- Advising Saint Gobain on the implementation of their employee offering in Serbia;
- Advising Michelin on the implementation of the Michelin Group Savings Plan for employees in Serbia;
- Advising Sanofi Aventis on the implementation of a new employee performance share plan.
- Advising the Republic of Serbia, in cooperation with BNP Paribas on the first privatisation of a bank in Serbia.