Ready For The Challenge
Business-minded. Knowledgeable. Flexible
Data is one of the most important corporate assets that a company needs to safeguard. In today’s digitalised world, legislation is rapidly changing to keep pace with developing innovations in the processing, storage, reproduction and interpretation of data. Our data protection and privacy lawyers stay current on new trends and legislation in order to provide the best possible advice to our clients. Drawing on extensive experience in highly regulated sectors and in data protection and privacy legislation, our team successfully advises companies that are defined by technology solutions and cross-border development.
Accurate and Precise Legal Expertise
From telecoms, internet and e-commerce companies to technology and software developers, we work with a broad spectrum of ICT companies on all data protection and privacy matters and have deep insight into the commercial challenges facing this industry. We also specialise in consumer-based industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail and consumer goods. Our lawyers are well-versed in Serbian data protection regulations. We assist clients with data protection surveys, regulatory compliance issues, database registration, personal data on employees, data transfer and approval procedures, data breaches, risk assessment, compliance audits and forming and implementing company policy. Through customised trainings, events and reports, we ensure that our clients manage internal risks and stay on top of the latest regulations in the area.
Regional Service and Sector Insight
Our interdisciplinary team ensures that our clients benefit from commercial insight in their sector of business and because of our membership in the regional network LAWYERS & FRIENDS – SE EUROPEAN LEGAL NETWORK, we are able to seamlessly support multi-jurisdictional data protection questionnaires, privacy due diligence and other internal investigations.
- Sanofi – advising on data protection compliance of Sanofi entities thought the region, registration of data bases
- JT – advising on and registration of data base regarding the employment stock benefit
- Procter & Gamble – advising this multi-national consumer goods corporation on personal data protection and the trans-border transfer of personal data from Serbia;
- DuPont – advising this American conglomerate on personal data protection and the trans-border transfer of personal data from Serbia;
- Advising an international English testing program on personal data protection issues;