Ready For The Challenge
Over 100 Years of Experience in Corporate Law
In the area of corporate law, no Serbian law firm has more experience than we do. We provide expert advice on all types of corporate law issues. Our team supports clients throughout their most complex business transactions. By combining knowledge and rich experience, we help organisations make the right decisions to support their business strategies.
We represent both Serbian and international companies on all types of corporate law issues, including corporate and commercial transactions, incorporation matters, contract drafting and review, corporate governance issues, shareholder matters, capital transactions, restructuring and divestments. Our cohesive team of experts works closely with ancillary practices to offer our clients a 360-degree view of business risks and opportunities and to provide clients with pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex situations.
Premium Legal Services in the Past, Present and Future
Our rich history and long tradition means that our firm has been involved in numerous ground-breaking transactions. Having advised on many market firsts, our firm has helped transform the Serbian market into a modern and attractive business environment for foreign investment. We advise corporates, private equity investors and venture capitalists on complex public and private transactions, acquisitions and business transfers. We offer expeditious and efficient project management for strategic acquisitions, leveraged buyouts and public bids. Our team handled the first privatisation to take place in Serbia and we were subsequently involved in most of the major privatisations to take place in our market. Our clients span across both the public and private sectors and represent the entire spectrum of industry sectors, including financial services, private equity, telecommunications, energy, media, technology and hospitality.
Our team is able to support the regional needs of our clients through our membership in the regional network LAWYERS & FRIENDS – SE EUROPEAN LEGAL NETWORK. We are able to offer support in the cross-border requirements of any transaction and to coordinate the regional intricacies of corporate projects.
- Republic of Serbia in cooperation with Lazard Frères – advice on the largest privatisation project to date in Serbia for the sale of a majority share in the incumbent telecom, Telekom Srbija a.d.;
- Deutsche Bank – advice in connection to the potential financing of the first IPO of the Serbian agribusiness company MK Group, to be listed on the London Stock Exchange;
- Istrabenz Slovenia – advice on the Serbian law aspects of the EUR 382 million sale of Droga Kolinska, a majority shareholder in three major Serbian food and beverage factories (Soko Stark, Grand Prom and Palanacki Kiseljak) to the Croatian company Atlantic Grupa.
- STRABAG SE – advice regarding the potential acquisition of a majority share in a large publicly owned joint stock company active in road construction projects.
- Gucci – advising the member of the Kering Group on the acquisition of Fabrika Koze Ruma via court sale of assets in bankruptcy.
- Gazprom Neft – advice in the acquisition of the majority stake in the incumbent petroleum company NIS